DuPont StoneTech Professional Revitalizer Cleaner and Protector 24-Ounce Spray, Citrus Scent

Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B00065W8F4
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: RVR12-22S
By : DuPont
Price : $13.61
You Save : $1.38 (9%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Advised for organic stone countertops and surfaces such as granite, slate and sandstone. Water based formula.
Technical Details
- Cleans common messes while reinforcing protection
- Built-in sealer makes surfaces easier to clean
- Gentle formula
- Great for stone countertops and everywhere else
- Great for countertops, citrus scent
Client Reviews
I just built a new house and asked my granite man what I necessary to use to clean our new granite countertops. He told us to use StoneTech Revitilizer b/c it cleaned and protected the stone. According to him, if we implemented this item on a frequent basis, we would not have to re-seal our granite. We have been applying this product for 5 weeks and could not be more pleased. It operates fantastic!
Save your income on the StoneTech Revitilizer wipes. 35 wipes for $11 is not a excellent worth. Stick with the spray and an old rag.
This product cannot be expected to clean deep stains in granite which has not been correctly sealed. I initial sealed the spectacular, but quite porous, Kashmir White granite with BulletProof Sealer. I use the revitalizer when or twice a week and the granite looks just breathtaking. I like it!
Related Product
Dustless Technologies 13241 Turbo Carpet HeadCarlisle 36324C00 Single Blade 24-Inch Floor Squeegee


Price : $13.61
You Save : $1.38 (9%)


0 comments:
Post a Comment