StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone

 

StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone

 

StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B00065W8D6
  • California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
  • Item model number: EX6-16

By : DuPont
Price : $13.90
StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
The StoneTech specialist oil stain remover for organic stone is a superior, citrus solvent-based poultice particularly formulated for removing stubborn oil-based stains. The stain remover effortless to use, will not discolor organic stone, and produces no residue. The stain remover has the potential to pull out deep, stubborn stains, all whereas being VOC compliant. This organic citrus solvent is protected on food speak to surfaces provides coverage from 1/two to one particular square foot of surface region at 1/4-inch thickness. The item is compatible with marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, terrazzo and sandstone, ceramic tile, porcelain tile and grout, masonry, and concrete.
From the Manufacturer
Skilled oil stain remover for organic stone. Citrus solvent-based poultice formulated for removing stubborn oil-based stains. Supplies coverage from 1/2 to 1-Square Feet of surface location at 1/4-Inch thickness. Will not discolor natural stone and produces no residue. VOC compliant

Technical Details

  • Professional oil stain remover for natural stone
  • Citrus solvent-based poultice formulated for removing stubborn oil-based stains
  • Provides coverage from 1/2 to 1-Square Feet of surface area at 1/4-Inch thickness
  • Will not discolor natural stone and produces no residue
  • VOC compliant

Customer Reviews


I made a horrible mess by using pipe dope putty that contained mineral oil to seal the flanges on my faucets. In less than a week a dark stain was creeping from beneath the fixtures. When I took them off for a appear I could see that beneath pressure the oil had penetrated about 1/4 inch deep!
Immediately after reading a lot of d-i-y poultice tips, I decided to pick up a single of the clay powder goods. These are created of calcine clay and are pH neutral and are mixed with water. Following two applications the stain was substantially lighter, but nonetheless deep. That is when I ordered this product.
The Stonetech poultice pulled out the whole stain in 1 attempt. Fantastic! My granite is a light tan, and I have noticed a shadow beyond the original stain zone (other folks have had such an encounter). That stain appears to be the remnants of the solvent. I place a fan on the sink and just after three days it's faded to the point exactly where only I know where it happened. If I was honestly concerned at this point, I believe that one other clay and water poultice would pull out the last of the shadow.
In numerous areas I have heard people today remark "know your stone". Wow is that the truth. When you decide to buy a granite top, get some spare pieces of the material that you can use for future experiments just before treating a stain on your actual countertop. Also, do not assume that the installer did a thorough job of sealing the leading for the reason that mine did not!
I wanted to make a few remarks about poultices. The purpose they perform is simply because they develop a gradient boundary that attracts the stain from the granite. To do this you require to have the region full of stain in make contact with with a materials that consists of no stain, and has the propensity to aggressively absorb the stain and any added fluid. In physics terms this is a mixture of osmosis, diffusion and suction. The purpose poultices operate best when mixed with a liquid is that the liquid helps to bring the absorbing agent (such as talc or clay) into closer speak to with the granite, and also the liquid helps to mobilize the stain inside the granite. It is rather imperative to have the poultice overlap the stain given that otherwise the stain might migrate away from the poultice either by repulsion (oil versus water) or by dilution (i.e. the staining material may join with the liquid and flow someplace else). I believe that stain migration is a bigger risk when the liquid in the poultice is compatible with the stain. So, there is a larger threat of migration with an oil stain and Stonetech than there is with an oil stain and water-based clay. That is way I strongly suggest you try to take away as much as attainable with a water-based clay prior to working with Stonetech. Nevertheless, I hope this is my very first and last stain disaster, so I am only speaking from 1 expertise.

Stone Tech Oil Stain Remover sounded as well great to be correct. Just spread on a stain on your granite counter top and wait a few days. I only bought a smaller container thinking it was not correct. Well it got the stain out quickly and gave the granite a like new appear.

Related Product


Zep Inc Gal Zep Floor Finish Zuimage128 Floor Cleaner Stripper & Polish
WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit
StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone
StoneTech EX6-16 1-Pint Oil Stain Remover for Natural Stone

Price : $13.90

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts