WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit

 

WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit

 

WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 57 x 11 x 12 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 11.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
  • ASIN: B0009H5T00
  • Item model number: 49-90-1670

By : Milwaukee
Price : $246.31
You Save : $73.19 (23%)
WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit

Item Description


The kit is designed with the upkeep department in mind. The kit contains one every single of the following: 49-90-0060 10 foot Vinyl Hose, 49-90-0550 Main Floor Tool, 49-90-0580 Squeegee Shoe, 49-90-0400 15 inch Crevice Tool, 49-90-0600 14 inch Carpet Insert, 49-90-0740 Utility Nozzle, 49-90-1000 Double Bend Floor Wand. Hose is 1-1/two inch I.D. All attachments are of metal construction, not plastic.Features: Kit specially designed for the maintenance department. 1-1/2 in. I.D. hose and attachments

Technical Details

  • Hose: 1-1/2"
  • 10 foot Vinyl Hose (49-90-0060)
  • Major Floor Tool (49-90-0550)
  • Squeegee Shoe (49-90-0580)
  • 15" Crevice Tool (49-90-0400)

Buyer Reviews


I purchased this for my Milwaukee shop vacuum. It may possibly be a tiny more heavy duty than a homeowner desires but I wanted the very best. Note that the dry pickup is metal so it could not be the most beneficial factor to use on one thing that is wood. I'll write a further critique when I get a chance to use it for awhile.

Really happy with the milwaukee cleaning kit but if I was to shop around I would have located out that other manufactures make ones that fit this unit for alot less money

Related Product


Pro Series 15
Clearmax Lightweight Pressurized Steam Cleaner and Sanitizer (Blue)
WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit
WET/DRY CLEANING Milwaukee 49-90-1670 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning Kit

Price : $246.31
You Save : $73.19 (23%)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts