Duogreen Dyson DC07 DC14 Vacuum Cleaner Post Motor HEPA Filter Replacement for 901420-02 with 60 Days Warranty

Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005Y2BWXI
- Item model number: FIVADU108
By : Duogreen
List Price :
Price : $9.99
You Save : $10.00 (50%)

Item Description
duogreen is a registered trademark of iOttie, and it strive to supply the buyers with the top high quality goods at all instances. duogreen undergoes series of rigorous screening processes of all its products through continuous testing and sampling to sustain its leading notch manufacturing approach. duogreen's present items ranges from DLP lamps, Irobot accessories and a number of even more. duogreen's replacement HEPA filter for Dyson DC14 All-Floors Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner filter Portion No. 901420-02 are durable, reduces the quantity of dust, pollen and other allergen infiltration and are authorized for allergy sufferers . Filters will need to be washed at least when just about every six months. From time to time "Less is A great deal more"
Technical Details
- Duogreen Replacement filter for Dyson DC07 DC14 DC15 Post Motor HEPA filter
- Replaces Dyson's OEM Part: 901420-02
- Compatible with ALL Dyson DC07,DC14,DC15 Models
- Dimension: 5.5 X 1.2 inches, Weight: 4oz.
- Limited 60 Days Warranty
Buyer Reviews
I returned this item since it was substantially also smaller to fit my Dyson DV15 Ball vacuum cleaner. I am shocked that it is advertised to do so. I gave it 1 star because it did not fit. I ended up shopping for a different replacement filter from Dyson. Cost additional but at least I know it will fit!
Related Product
KRUD KUTTER KK32 Original Concentrated Cleaner/Degreaser, 32-OunceElectric Pressurized Hand Steam Cleaner

List Price :

Price : $9.99
You Save : $10.00 (50%)


0 comments:
Post a Comment