Wagner 905 1,500-Watt On-Demand Power Steamer and Cleaner

Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 16.2 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000I618NY
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 282004

Product Description
Amazon.com Item Description
cleaning and wallpaper removal is more rapidly and much easier than ever with the Wagner 905 On-Demand Power Steamer. This technique delivers 1,500 watts of deep sanitizing steam that you can manage with the touch of a button. Due to the fact it uses just water to cleanse, sanitize, and eliminate wallpaper, the Wagner 905 will save you money and will support you preserve your youngsters and pets safe from unsafe chemical substances.
The Wagner 905 On-Demand Power Steamer package contains:
- Wagner 905 On-Demand Power Steamer
- Window/tile squeegee
- Flooring cleaning head
- Floor cleaning pad
- Two extension tubes
- Measuring cup
- Fill funnel
- Assorted utility brushes
This chemical-zero cost steamer powerfully cleans and sanitizes with out leaving residue. Chemical-Cost-free Cleaning Leaves No Messy ResidueThe 905 Power Steamer's 1,500 watts of pressurized steam cleans and sanitizes deep within surfaces. The steam destroys bacteria, dust spores, and mites and even eliminates mildew speedily and simply. And mainly because the steamer operates without having chemical compounds, it leaves no messy residue behind. You can safely steam tough surfaces, upholstery, and even carpet--every little thing from grimy barbeques and greasy stovetops to pillows and curtains.
On-Demand Steam Gives Maximum Versatility and PowerThe 905 Power Steamer capabilities on-demand fingertip manage for uncomplicated handling and precise cleaning. With just a touch of the button on the ergonomic manage, you can pick out either continuous steam or intermittent steam to match the steamer's output to the job at hand.
Steam Cleaning Accessories for Versatile UseThe 905 Power Steamer comes with an assortment of steam cleaning accessories that will transform it from a wallpaper remover to a steamer that will clean and sanitize your household.
The 905 Power Steamer's technique includes a wallpaper steam plate, floor cleaner attachment, window/tile squeegee, two extension tubes, and jet nozzle. For added convenience, there's also a measuring cup and funnel for filling the tank.
The Wagner 905 Power Steamer is backed by a a single-year restricted warranty.
Portable Design Lets You Clean AnywhereCleaning about the property is produced straightforward thanks to the 905 Power Steamer's smart style. The steam hose enables you to clean difficult-to-reach locations, and the tank offers up to one particular hour of continuous steam with just a half gallon of water. Plus the steamer is lightweight, and its front and rear wheels make for simple mobility.
Removes Wallpaper in Just One StepThe 905 is Wagner's most powerful wallpaper remover, removing wallpaper up to 20 percent faster than non-pressurized steamers. The included wallpaper steam plate makes it simpler than ever to eliminate wallpaper and paste devoid of using any chemical compounds. Merely hold the steam plate flat against the wallpaper for 15-20 seconds the steam will release the wallpaper's adhesive, letting you take away the paper with ease. This 1-step procedure even works on a number of layers and vinyl.
What is in the BoxWagner 905 Power Steamer window/tile squeegee flooring cleaning head floor cleaning pad two extension tubes measuring cup fill funnel and assorted utility brushes.
Use this versatile tool indoors and out for beneficial steaming, deep cleaning, and wallpaper removal.
Amazon.com
On-Demand Steam for Maximum Versatility and Power!
The new Wagner 905 Power Steamer is a pressurized steam system that supplies steam at the touch of a button. The 905 is Wagner's most powerful wallpaper remover. The pressurized steam removes wallpaper up to 20% quicker.
The 905 Power Steamer is not only amazing at removing wallpaper, it is a versatile method that allows you to promptly clean and sanitize your household. The powerful steamer can clean grimy barbeque grills, greasy stovetops, bathroom fixtures, floors and a lot a lot more.
The 905 Power Steamer cleans without having chemical and will never leave a messy residue.
Product Functions
• ON-DEMAND Fingertip Steam Manage for continuous steam or intermittent steam.• Eliminate wallpaper 20% more rapidly than non-pressurized steamers.• Steam cleaning actions kills bacteria beneath the surface to sanitize. • Chemical-Absolutely free, no messy wallpaper remover chemical substances and no chemical residue left although steam cleaning. • Fast, efficient and protected.
What's in the Box
• Window/Tile Squeegee • Flooring Cleaning Head Pad • Two Extension Tubes • Measuring Cup and Fill Funnel • Assorted Utility Brushes
Technical Details
- 1,500-watt steam cleaner and wallpaper remover
- Pressurized system removes wallpaper; kills bacteria; sanitizes grills
- Pre-heat time: 12 minutes; run time: 45 minutes (continuous)
- Includes accessories
- Weighs less than 18 pounds
Consumer Reviews
Initially let me say... I am an agonizer-analyzer. I read all of the evaluations out there on Amazon and the net that I can come across. I was down to this... the Shark vs. Wagner steamers. Both seemed comparable in reviews... I saved $5 bucks by purchasing the Wagner. I received it 1 day earlier then expected. I opened the box and dug in (yes, I am also a person that doesn't necessarily read the instructions... until I can not get something to work that is.) Guess what? Every thing worked with no reading the directions. Note to the wise, it is in all probability perfect if you do. I have given that gone back to assure I was operating the machine safely and correctly.
I Love IT! When individuals say in their reviews that they couldn't stop cleaning stuff, it is SOOOOOO true. These are the factors I have cleaned so far. 3 kitchen sinks. I couldn't think how clean they became. They are all stainless and shining like mad. I really do believe they are clean adequate to eat out of them (not that I would). I have granite counters with this itty bitty grout in between the sinks and the counters. I did not comprehend they utilised white grout... oh my gosh, they appear like they were just put in and they are 11 years old.
What else? Yes, I did not quit there. I went over to the stove. It is stainless steel with gas fixtures and iron grates. Do you know how quite a few cleaners I have purchased for the black metal best that have never ever produced it appear like it was seriously completely clean? Many, A number of, Countless. This machine did it! And I honestly have to say, I didn't put any true elbow grease in at all. It lifted stains that I believed had been permanent. It also removed a burn mark in the stainless steel which had been there for at least 3 years (with a lot of scrubbing that did not take it away). And, just after working with the machine, it was definitely only a matter of wiping a tiny water residue away.
I truly like the length of the handle/hose. I left it on leading of one counter and was in a position to walk around the kitchen with no worrying if the yellow beauty was going to fall off the counter or not reach exactly where I wanted to take it. Gotta Love IT!
Ok, the above were only a handful of factors that I cleaned in the initially 15 minutes of opening the box. I likely could have cleaned additional but I figured I would save my joy for another day.
A handful of other comments... I read a critique that it was loud to operate. The machine itself does not make any noise. It is not like a motor is going while you are trying to clean. The only noise that is created is the high-pressure steam coming out of the nozzle. What do these people seriously expect? Hello.... It was music to my ears due to the fact of the clean-up it was carrying out. I can think about that you wouldn't want to be locked in a smaller closed in space for extended... but hey, it did not take that lengthy to see it sparkle.
This truly is a amazing investment, fun to use with Wonderful outcomes.
YAHOO!
This steamer is TERRIFIC! I purchased it to clean tile and grout- specially the kitchen floor. The brush attachment with the terry cloth pad did a excellent job on the tile-- the brush attachment with no the cloth pad was just the ticket for cleaning the grout. Wonderful Even though I've only applied it to clean the kitchen floor so far, I gave this item 5 stars mainly because 1) it's solidly created 2) it performs as expected three) the way they have designed the continuous steam function tends to make it safer than other steamers I've used 4) it is less complicated to use than I expected-- the steam ( and decent style) did most of the work-- with other steamers I had to do most of the operate- with no the expected outcomes five) It's functional and versatile. 6) It really is the perfect steamer item I've applied-- much greater than most of the ones sold shopping channels. It would be EVEN Improved if 1) there was an indicator to tell how substantially water is left in the reservoir 2) there was a genuinely quick way to empty out the water after it's cooled down. All you have to do us unscrew the black knob, pick the steamer up, and then empty it into the sink or a tub. It's not tough, and it is not cumbersome. It could just be extra hassle-free- that is all.
Related Product
Rubbermaid Cleaning G243 Scrub Brush With HandleRubbermaid Steel Roller Sponge Mop, Bronze Handle with 12 Wide Yellow Sponge




0 comments:
Post a Comment