Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, 100-Pack DSC100

Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000ICKO88
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: DSC100
By : Galaxy
Price : $9.86
You Save : $4.14 (30%)

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
The disposable polypropylene shoe covers safeguard carpets and floors. Fitting shoes up to size ten, these covers are created of polypropylene non woven fabric and will aid protect floors and carpets during painting and other construction function. Economical and disposable, this 100-pack consists of 50 pairs of blue shoe covers.
Disposable polypropylene shoe covers guard carpets and floors from Dust! Terrific Item!
See all Product Description
Technical Details
- Disposable polypropylene shoe covers protect carpets and floors
- Economical and disposable
- Made of polypropylene non woven fabric
- 100-count, 50-pairs of blue shoe covers
- Fit shoes up to size 10
Consumer Critiques
I read the shoes cover only fit to ten size, but they fit a lot more than ten size. they fit most of shoes men and girls. I do not have predicament for the any 1 who come in to install stuff at my property as I just move in to a new home. I like them and they saved my wood floor, and preserve the floor clean also. I purchased them at Amazon with really very good value, and I purchased some from other seller stated that they fit additional size and with far better quality, but when I got them, and they are exact same like what I got from Amazon but spent much extra funds, so superior invest in from Amazon.
My husband and I are Realtors. These products help maintain our seller's pleased. There nothing like cleaning all day for a showing and then having a prospective buyer track mud onto you shampooed carpets. These are a lifesaver!
Related Product
Electric Pressurized Hand Steam Cleaner27OZ PerPlanFLR Cleaner


Price : $9.86
You Save : $4.14 (30%)


0 comments:
Post a Comment