Wet and Forget 10587 1 Gallon Moss, Mold and Mildew Stain Remover

Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 6.2 x 10.5 inches ; 4.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0019KSUG6
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 10587
By : Wet and Forget
List Price :
Price : $24.71
You Save : $35.28 (59%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Wet and Forget has a unique combination of biodegradable selective surfactants for moss, mold and mildew stain removal on any exterior surface. When diluted with water and applied, it right away penetrates the unsightly stain. Every single time it rains, this safe, cleansing mixture reactivates to gently lift the moss, mold and mildew stain with out damaging the surface. Wet and Forget is an EPA approved 1 step approach that needs no scrubbing or rinsing. It is non-acidic, non-caustic and consists of no bleach. Be patient, Wet and Forget's gentle cleaning action takes time depending on how heavy the stain is and outcomes are visible more than time. Remember superior things take time, and Wet and Forget continues to clean for up to a year. No particular gear is needed. Just apply Wet and Forget with a pump-up garden sprayer. Following the first application simply reapply Wet and Forget at the initially sign of moss, mold and mildew stains returning. Wet and Forget can be made use of on any outdoor surface. Some examples of these surfaces are: asphalt (blacktop), Astroturf, aluminum siding, awnings, brick pavers, composite decking, concrete, driveways, docks, fiberglass boats, fiberglass shingles, fiberglass hulls/topsides, green homes, gutters, inflatable dinghies, limestone, marble, marinas, natural stone, outdoor furnishings, outdoor planters, paint surfaces, patios, patio furniture, plastic homes, recreational vehicles, retaining walls, sails, sandstone, shade sails, sidewalks, stucco, tennis courts, teak decks, textured finishes, tiles, tombstones, umbrellas (outdoor), vinyl siding, wood.
Wet and Forget has a exceptional mixture of biodegradable selective surfactants for moss removal, mold removal, mildew and stain removal on any exterior surface. When diluted with water and applied, it immediately attacks that unsi moss, mold, and mil. 1 Gallon of Wet Forget makes six gallons of prepared to use item, which covers around 750-2250 square feet depending on the porosity of the surface
Technical Details
- Non-caustic, Non-acidic, Contains no bleach
- Safe on any outdoor surface
- One step process
- No scrubbing or rinsing required
- Safe around plants
Customer Evaluations
OK, brought this stuff, 2 big bottles at Costco. Figured if it was crap as I expected it would be, I'd take it back considering that that's how Costco functions. Watered it down as instructed and sprayed 1 side of two stone methods which had been covered in black Mildew. About a week later I noticed a definite difference but wasn't blown away by the results. It does say though, give it a few weeks. Yeah, ideal. In spite of this, I am about a month into leaving it and it really is awesome. One side is nonetheless the black mildew and the other is about 80% cleaner and brighter. I am going to give one more small spray and I reckon in 2-three more weeks, it'll be as new. I deliberately didn't scrub it either!
So, I live in Norcross, GA. By the river and lots of mildew so this is going to be great but I want to know why I haven't heard a lot about this stuff. How the heck does it function? It says it works with the wind and rain to slowly remove ingrained stains and maintain stuff clean. It does specifically what it says it does and that for me, is a miracle in itself. I have also, for enjoyable, sprayed some shapes into my black mildew driveway and I can currently see it working, I just want to know HOW :)
Employed Wet and Forget on the brick floor of our front porch. Living in Florida this floor was covered with a green growth, specifically following rains. As advertised, Wet and Forget did the job and it continues to take away extra following every rain. The only reason I gave it a four star was it is not as efficient in cleaning a wooden swing, admittedly badly covered with mildew and mold. Amazing product and I will undoubtedly order extra when this is gone.
Now, two years later, I uncover that I only have to use this product when per year and I have adequate remaining for 2012 from my original order of two gallons. I have raised my rating to 5 stars. This is a definitely good item!
Related Product
Fiskars 9418 Ultra Light Kneelers Knee PadsDeluxe Hard Floor Brush, replacement for Miele and Bosch Canister Vacuums.

List Price :

Price : $24.71
You Save : $35.28 (59%)


0 comments:
Post a Comment