Fiskars 9418 Ultra Light Kneelers Knee Pads

Item Functions
- Knee pads deliver protection from moisture, rough terrain
- Lightweight yet durable design
- Comfortable to put on
- Quick-to-use adjustable straps
- One particular size fits all
Product Details
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00005LEXF
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 9418
By : Fiskars
List Price :
Price : $9.35
You Save : $6.64 (42%)

Product Description
Amazon.com Item Description
The Fiskars ultra light kneelers knee pads are ideal for wearing about the garden. They are comfortable to wear and will shield your knees from moisture, cold, and rough terrain. They feature a lightweight but durable design and an quick-to-use adjustable strap. One particular size fits all.
Soft, durable outer shell provides protection from moisture and rough terrain. Quick-to-use, adjustable straps. Lifetime warranty.
Item Advertisements from External Web pages(What is this?)
Sponsored Content material
Page 1 of 1 (Start More than)
Stretch Knee Pads
$19.95
+ $7.90 Est. shipping
Gardener's Provide Company
Proflex 345 Extended Cap Injected Gel Knee Pad
four. out of 5 stars(7)
$57.45
+ $6.33 Est. shipping
Cooper Security Supplies
Garden Kneeler
4.6 out of 5 stars(59)
$34.99
+ No cost Shipping
Do it Finest
Stretch Knee Pads
$19.95
+ $7.90 Est. shipping
Gardener's Provide Corporation
Proflex 357 Short Cap Honeycomb Gel Knee Pad
3.five out of 5 stars(two)
$29.15
+ $6.03 Est. shipping
Cooper Safety Supplies
Work Knee Pads - Tactical Ultra Flex III Knee Pads -
$29.95
+ $five.00 Est. shipping
Duluth Trading Enterprise
Garden Kneeler Pouch - Improvements
$6.99
+ $7.00 Est. shipping
Improvements Catalog
See a difficulty with these advertisements?Let us know
Advertise right here
Item Functions
- Knee pads deliver protection from moisture, rough terrain
- Lightweight yet durable design
- Comfortable to put on
- Quick-to-use adjustable straps
- One particular size fits all
Client Evaluations
These are the top knee pads I have identified, they are straightforward to place a single, and so pretty comfortable, you hardly know you have them on, and they fairly a lot stay in spot..I purchased 3 pairs, one to maintain in my barn, for when I perform in my garden, and one for household use, when I have to get down on my arthritic knees, and a different pair for my Daughter..I extremely advise them.
The elastic is placed as well far apart, for a person with a larger leg. Now, I am not skinny, but I am not a football player either. I'm about a size 16 and the elastic is created for a person with bigger legs. They are not snug at all. I broke my ankle final week and figured scooting about on my knees would be easier at dwelling to clean things, which it is. On the other hand, these keep flopping over and when I'm on ceramic flooring---boom! There is the discomfort considering they are consistently slipping.
If you get these, have a decent pair of safety pins to make them snug considering the elastic is placed as well far apart and seems to be designed for people today with larger legs.
Related Product
Rubbermaid Cleaning G034-06 Mop Bucket with WringerBlack & Decker PSV1800 18-Volt Cordless Pivoting Floor Vacuum Cleaner
Related Product
Rubbermaid Cleaning G034-06 Mop Bucket with WringerBlack & Decker PSV1800 18-Volt Cordless Pivoting Floor Vacuum Cleaner


0 comments:
Post a Comment