Wagner 915 1,500-Watt On-Demand Power Steamer and Cleaner

Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003PGQI3Y
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 915
By : Wagner
Price : $89.67
You Save : $60.33 (40%)

Item Description
Amazon.com Item Description
The Wagner 915 power steamer can be employed in just about every space in your property. It makes use of a pressurized steam program to full repair or renovation jobs like removing wallpaper and also cleans and sanitizes your home from top to bottom. Use it to clean grills, greasy stovetops, bathroom tile, and extra. The power steamer functions with out chemical compounds, so it's safe and non-toxic and won't leave behind any messy residue. It comes with a variety of accessories, including a window/tile squeegee, floor-cleaning brush and cloth, two extension tubes, measuring cup and fill funnel, and assorted utility brushes.
On-Demand Power SteamerAt a Glance:
- Multi-purpose cleaning method
- Secure, chemical-zero cost way to get rid of wallpaper and clean and sanitize your property
- Two modes with fingertip manage for continuous or intermittent steam
- Removes wallpaper 20 percent faster than non-pressurized steam cleaners
- Great for cleaning garage floors, upholstery, grills, tires, and even more
Wagner's 915 power steamer is ideal for many applications in and about the home--which includes cleaning kitchen floors (view larger).Two Modes for Versatility and PowerThe power steamer supplies powerful steam that you control with a pull of the power trigger. An illuminated green power light indicates that the steamer is prepared to begin steaming the red light indicates that the heating element is producing steam. (The red light will come on when the water temperature reaches 135 degrees F.) Two modes of operation release steam continuously or intermittently, so you can match the cleaning or wallpaper removal power to the job at hand. The steamer's wheels move smoothly across all surfaces for simple and easy use.
Chemical-Cost-free Formula Leaves No ResidueThe power steamer uses natural steam to remove wallpaper and clean and sanitize all kinds of surfaces in your dwelling. It consists of no chemical substances, so it really is secure to use about youngsters and pets, and it will not leave behind greasy chemical residue. Use it to clean sofas, barbeque grills, bathroom fixtures and surfaces, floors, windows, screens, tires and wheels, ATVs, recreatoinal gear and appliances, and far more.
Quickly, Reliable Cleaning, Removal, and SanitizationThe power steamer removes wallpaper 20 percent quicker than non-pressurized steam cleaners, and it supplies a deep clean of surfaces in and around your home. Its effective cleaning action kills bacteria beneath the surface for full sanitation. The steamer also capabilities a jet nozzle that is superb for cleaning mud off tires and grease and dirt off concrete, camping equipment, and lawn furniture.
Additional adding to efficiency, customers can change accessories on the fly by holding every single accessory over a bucket and pulling the trigger until steam comes out and water stops flowing. Then the steamer is ready for use with each and every accessory.
What's in the BoxPower steamer, window squeegee, floor-cleaning brush and cloth, two extension tubes, measuring cup and fill funnel, utility brushes, and user manual.
The power steamer is also ideal for cleaning bathroom surfaces such as tile--and it removes wallpaper 20 percent quicker than non-pressurized steamers (click every to enlarge).
This steamer expands from a wallpaper remover to a steamer that cleans and sanitizes and removes wallpaper, grease, and grime. It can clean barbeque grills, floors and rugs, is chemical-Cost-free, and ha fingertip steam control for continuous or intermittent steam. It consists of manage/pistol rest, two extension tubes, window/tile squeegee, floor cleaning head and pad, wallpaper steam plate, and an eight-foot steam hose and funnel. It is 1500 watts, has a 45 minute run time, and has a .4 gallon capacity.
See all Product Description
Technical Details
- No messy chemicals or chemical residue for steam cleaning or wallpaper removal
- On-demand fingertip steam control for continuous or intermittent steam
- Wallpaper steam plate removes wallpaper 20 percent faster than non-pressurized steamers
- Steam-cleaning action kills bacteria to sanitize surfaces inside and outside the house
- Eight-foot steam hose allows for a large working area; includes two extension tubes for great reach
Client Evaluations
First off, make certain you read all the directions before use! Following getting through the brief manual, I set up shop in the bathroom and intended to clean each and every surface. It took about 15-20 minutes with a full tank (48 oz) to be ready for use. I kept the bathroom door closed and locked considering I was concerned about my youngsters and puppies being curious and acquiring hurt. I realize why it takes so extended to get going, but I was worried that one of my little ones would get into it. There certainly should certainly be a lock on the trigger seeing as it has to be left for so extended to warm up and all it takes is a second to get some major burns. That stated, locking it in the bathroom did the trick for me.
Once it was ready, I began with the brass nozzle and cleaned my bathtub and shower. It worked pretty well with a bit of elbow grease to remove all the construct up in the grout and about the shower head which are usually a pain to maintain clean. It was especially hassle-free to clean the regions about my faucet that are as well narrow to clean with something other than a toothbrush. I also did some polishing up of the toilet and the toddler seats and felt seriously good about the concept of disinfecting everything with no chemical substances. I had wanted a versatile cleaner like this for some time as my mother has a good one that I've continually been jealous of, but it charges her $40 each and every time she demands to refill the chemicals and they go quite rapid with regular use. As a outcome, she does not use it as much as she would like to. Not so with this steamer! I totally really like that it is just tap water. So uncomplicated and very simple. The manual does warn that more than time you can get mineral construct up from making use of non-distilled water but offers you clear directions on how to clean that up so I am certain it will not be an problem when/if it happens.
Before finishing up with the nozzle, I discovered my own private great use for the steamer. Cleaning my window screens! Numerous occasions a year, I have to take apart all our windows and haul the screens into the backyard to spray down with the hose. Not only is this time consuming, but it is not all that powerful. I nonetheless have to use up a ton of towels wiping them down to get them truly clean. I decided to give the steamer a try on my bathroom screens and oh my gosh! Instantly clean. No scrubbing, no wiping, just clean. Even if I could use it for nothing else, I would use it for this. It will save me SO a lot time and headache in the lengthy run.
When I was done with the screen, I wanted to attempt the squeegee attachment on the windows and mirror. I am impatient and was annoyed that I had to wait 20 minutes for the attachment to cool prior to I could swap it out, so I employed my oven mitt and easily took off the nozzle and replaced it with the squeegee. I'm very picky about streaky glass, and was Especially pleased that within seconds I had my mirror clean from top to bottom, even at the highly top rated exactly where I can't ordinarily reach with no a step ladder or climbing onto the vanity. It did leave small pools of water at the bottom but a quick wipe and it was cleaned up. And NO STREAKS
Finally, I place on the floor attachment and went to function on my tile. It was extremely rapid and pretty very simple. I left it to air dry as regular and the floor was clean in half the time with no chemical compounds. I adore this steamer so significantly! It is generating my family healthier thanks to being in a position to throw out the chemicals and it really is saving me time and money. Does it get any improved?!
My only gripes are the truth that there is no safety lock on the trigger for use when it is warming up and that there is no on board storage for all the accessories. I get that they wanted to keep the unit little and portable, but I have all this bulky accessories with nowhere to retailer them. Also, the cord is pretty brief. I can picture this is for safety reasons, but it is sort of a nuisance to keep moving it from plug to plug, even within a single space. General although, properly worth the revenue!
I was especially excited when this came in the mail these days. My luck with a steam cleaner has not been particularly fantastic lately. This can be attested to a steam cleaner (McCulloch 1246) I bought a few months back and just after attempting it on, supplied extremely disappointing outcomes, it was returned inside the day I received it. Only a complete evaluation of the Wagner 915 On-Demand Power Steamer would tell if my excitement will turn into exhiliration or disappointment, and I am proud to conclude, it has exceeded my expectations of what a steam cleaner ought to be in just about every way.
The Wagner 915 comes in a bright yellow-colored physique and it is ready to roll proper out of the box: fill it up with water, attach the jet nozzle, plug it in the outlet, wait a couple of minutes for steam and pressure to develop up and voila! steam power at your command, ready to tackle the most demanding cleaning job in your household.
It comes with following attachments: the major jet nozzel, plastic and metal brush, attachment to remove wallpapers and the mopping attachment. My 1st order of battle for this steam cleaner is the bathroom. When the red light indicator turns off, just leaving the green light, it signifies you happen to be ready to wage your war on germs. I tried it very first on the shower curtains and the superheated and high pressure steam blasted away soap scums like it wasn't there. The superheated steam softens the scum and the pressure blasts it away at the exact same time. The grout also proved no match for this steamer. Along with the plastic brush attachment, a gentle scrubbing motion was all it took to make the stain disappear on the grout edges. Considering that the steam was very hot, you can also sanitize the toilet without worrying about the smell of chemical cleaners or getting it on your skin. My second task was the stove top rated, oven and the microwave. Once more, the superheated steam and both the plastic and metal brush, softened the baked in grime and stain and blasted it away with high pressure. All that demands to be performed in the finish is a straightforward wipe. You can also prefer to skip the wiping and just air dry it. I haven't tried the wallpaper remover attachment since there are no wall papers anywhere in my household.
Be advised though that, you have to have to have a small patience when applying a steam cleaner. As you prolong the steaming, you release pressure from the steaming unit and it desires to build up once more. This is the purpose of the red light indicator. If the red light is on, it implies it is constructing up steam and pressure. It has exceeded my expectations in the sense that with the Wagner 915, this steamer MAINTAINED the superheated status of the steam for a much longer time compared to the prior steam cleaner I had, the McCulloch 1246. Keeping the heat of the steam for a prolonged period of time is especially significant function in my opinion as it gets your activity carried out quicker with out the frequent waiting in between for the steam cleaner to heat up and construct pressure once more. The McCulloch 1246 failed miserably with this feature. (You can read all about this in my separate critique for the McCulloch). A different good issue with the wagner is that it has its own compartment where you can retailer the tiny plastic and metal brush. It can be stored there following working with the steamer, eliminating the need to appear for it elsewhere or misplacing it. Be careful even though since it is also exactly where the water tank opening is situated and just soon after employing the steamer, the tank cap can be particularly hot so avoid obtaining in make contact with with it perfect just after use.
Other reviewers noted the short power cord. This is a minor gripe in my opinion as I can often use an extension cord. Overall, highly impressed with the performance of this item and I just hope it continues to function nicely and not break down in the close to future. Extremely advised!
Related Product
Black & Decker S700E ScumBuster Xtreme Cleaning Tool with 3-in-1 Extension Handle
Related Product
Black & Decker S700E ScumBuster Xtreme Cleaning Tool with 3-in-1 Extension Handle

0 comments:
Post a Comment