Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit

 

Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit

 

Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B0000302ZX
  • California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
  • Item model number: 568D

By : Dremel
Price : $15.95
You Save : $12.13 (43%)
Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Very easily attaches to Dremel rotary tool models 275, 285, 395, 398 and 780 in location of the housing cap. Has a 30-degree angle for controlled cutting along the grout line. Two guides on the attachment to preserve the bit centered amongst the tiles. Huge window for remarkable visibility. The Several Slide Depth Adjustment in 2.5mm increment markings makes it effortless to reference the depth of cut desired.
Rotary Tool Grout Removal Kit, Attaches Dremel Rotary Tool, Removes Old Grout In between Tile, Consists of 569 1/16" Bit, Can Use Optional 570 1/eight" Bit.

Technical Details

  • Now grout removal is easy.
  • Easily screws on to the front of your DREMEL rotary tool
  • Removes both wall and floor grout
  • Includes No. 569 - 1/16-inch Carbide Grout Removal Bit
  • For use with rotary tool models 275, 285, 395, 398 and 781

Consumer Reviews


The attachment doesn't maintain the bit centered and will not operate close to corners. The housing has two tabs that are supposed to guide the bit along the grout line. The situation is that the housing is produced of inexpensive plastic so when you tighten it it distorts and causes the bit to be off center. This is only superior for particularly compact jobs and they tend to be close to corners, so for get this tool. I discovered that I could readily complete the job freehand. So just buy the bit size that you need to have and save $10 (or $15 in some shops).

I purchased this attachment to finish cleaning the grout out of my tub/shower. I had carried out some of it by hand, but with my bad wrist, it was also significantly. I really didn't use the bit that came with the kit, I bought six bits from leakyshower.com, for the cost of a single dremel bit, and only necessary to use a single to do the whole job. I had heard that the bit that comes with this attachment breaks easily, so I didn't bother to try it. I just bought the bits from Leakyshower.com.

Related Product


Minwax Company, The Qt Hi Gloss Flr Reviver 60950 Household Wood Floor Care
Wooster Brush 1800 Dust Eater Duster
Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit
Dremel 568 Grout Removal Kit

Price : $15.95
You Save : $12.13 (43%)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts